When I started editing I noticed that no matter the speed, the animation didn’t really look smooth. The motion of the puppet doesn’t feel “real” and there’s too much movement between frames. I was seriously disappointed but I guess it happens… The project went really well but sometimes the outcome is not great. I focused on finish it. The part I liked the most was syncing the voice with the Bird’s beak. It felt amazing when I played from the beginning and I had the feeling that the bird was really talking. I learned a lot of things:
- How to change an audio tune on garage band
- How to export audio on garage band
- How to work with audio on iMovie
- How to cut audio and sync it with the video on after effects
- How to export an iMovie file.