When I was booking the photo studio for my animation I was surprised by the available slots.. I only had wendnesday so I asked for the whole day on wendnesday and that’s what I got!
The fact that the studio was overbooked actually gave me more time to do some extra sheets I wanted:
The set design sheet and the storyboarding sheet.
I also had more time to finish my set. I painted the volleyball field lines and painted the balls as well. I also added the 3D logos of the other existing birds and the club logo on the back wall.
I am quite happy with the set and now I am definitely ready to start animating. It’s a bit scary to think about the short time I have left… This project has been a huge step in my learning. Hopefully, everything will go ok with the animation part.